Fall in love with this Chocolate Coffee Brownie Cake – Made with simple wholesome ingredients,这款史诗级的甜点完全不含麸质和乳制品。Can you believe that??
This is everything a good chocolate cake should be: a light and rich布朗尼基地,creamy coffee filling and a rich glossy dark chocolate ganache icing.
What makes thisbrownie cakeincredibly delicious butsecretly healthyis the popularavocado.
I often use avocado when making desserts,it's so versatile. Not only it adds the richness you need,but plenty of extra healthy benefits too,allowing you to skip extra fats like butter or oil. You can make all kinds of sweet treats,from healthy ice creams to melt-in-your-mouthtruffles,and of course a mind-blowing brownie cake.
ThisChocolate Coffee Brownie Cakecomes together in less than 1 hour,and you only need simple ingredients you most probably have in your pantry already.Plus,it's naturallydairy-freeandgluten-free,making a great dessert for anyone with these food allergies.For an all-vegan version,substitute eggs with a suitable alternative (like mashed banana).I also usehigh-quality dark chocolate,which is天然不含乳制品because it's made just with cocoa and cocoa butter.
To make this easyChocolate Coffee Brownie Cakestart by adding all of the brownie ingredients in a food processor and mix until combined.Then divide the mixture in two small cake pans and bake for 20 minutes.
Once the two cakes are baked,allow them to cool on a cooling rack before removing them from the pan.
In the meantime,make a deliciousvegan coffee buttercreamto fill your brownie cake.All you have to do is mixing icing sugar withvegan butteror margarine,and a tablespoon of chilled espresso in a bowl.
把咖啡奶油涂在一个蛋糕上，and top with the other cake (top upside down,so you have a smooth even surface).Arrange the cake on a cooling rack and pour all over it the chocolate glaze,then pat all the sides with crumbled pecans and almonds.
There you go!It takes a little less than 1 hour one hour to prepare a showstoppingChocolate Coffee Brownie Cakethat has it all: loads of chocolate goodness,healthy awesome ingredients,and totally allergy-friendly.
Decadent,丰富而完整dairy-free and gluten-free,thisChocolate Coffee Brownie Cakeis sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings with none of the guilt!!
- 400g of avocado,flesh only
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tbsp of water
- 200g of 70% dark chocolate,融化了（我免费使用乳品）
- 170g of Dutch process cocoa powder
- 100g of Demerara sugar,or brown sugar
- 4 tbsp of rice flour
- 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips,(I've used dairy-free)
- 2 tbsp of pecan nuts,chopped
- 1 pinch of coarse sea salt
- 100g of vegan butter or margarine + extra for greasing
- 200g of icing sugar
- 1 tbsp of espresso coffee,chilled
- 150g of 70% dark chocolate,(I've used dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp of water or soy milk
- 100g of pecan nuts,finely chopped + 6 halved for topping
- 50g of flaked almonds,toasted
- Preheat oven to 356°F/180C.Grease two 8inch cake tins with vegan butter.
- Add avocado flesh to a food processor,then fold in eggs,vanilla and water.Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the sugar,cocoa powder,rice flour,melted chocolate,pecans and chocolate chips.Stir together all of the ingredients,fold in the baking soda and stir until just combined
- Transfer the mixture to your prepared tins,sprinkle with sea salt flakes and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes,or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins and placing on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile,准备奶油流：，mix together vegan butter and icing sugar,gently pour in the coffee and beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- Spread the buttercream over one of the cakes and place the remaining cake upside-down on top.
- For the glaze: melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.Then mix in 1 tbsp of water and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate glaze over the brownie cake,coating evenly all sides,and decorate the edges with chopped pecans and almonds.
- Top with halved pecans,allow to set and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
I hope you will give this delicious brownie cake a try!Don't forget to leave a comment below or on myFacebook page,and let me know how you liked it!Even better,snap a picture,tag it佩manmanbetx全球唯一四大顶级赛事赞助商betx万博体育平台蒂科克and share it on Instagram!I can't wait to see all your delicious creations :).